Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Bubblegum Pink






Skirt: J. Crew (here)
Shirt: J. Crew (here) Similar: here
Wedges: J. Crew (last year) Similar: here
Bag: J. Crew (last year)
Bracelets: J. Crew & Madewell
Necklace: Spike the Punch (here)


This skirt is aHH mazing guys. It has pockets AND it covers muffin tops so efficiently. Plus, it's bright pink...which is apparently my new favorite color. Actually, I think it's just my 6 year old self coming back to haunt me. When I was 6, I begged my dad to re-paint my room this exact shade of bubble gum pink. And it stayed that way for about 7 years. Until I finally became embarrassed to bring my friends into the Pink Room. Or maybe it was the fact that I still had my Barbies & My Little Ponies displayed everywhere that embarrassed me...either way, I wised up and re-painted a fabulous shade of seaweed green.

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with that skirt and those colors are so great together!!!! Bravo!!!!

    Sarah & Kristina

    ReplyDelete