Pants: J. Crew Similar: here
Tee: J. Crew
Bag: J. Crew (sale & old)
Scarf: Forever 21 Similar: here
Shoes: Urban Outfitters Similar: here
Watch: J. Crew Similar: here
Bracelets: J. Crew
Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday:
1. Wine/drinks with co-workers. Yep, that's where I'm headed tonight after work. So this is me, wishing 5 o'clock would hurry the heck up.
2. Game nights! We invited some friends over on Saturday night and played Cranium (my fave) and Apples to Apples. I've talked about game nights before, but in case you don't remember, I get SUPER competitive when I play. It's like an out of body experience: who IS that girl with the crazy eyes and loud voice who can answer factoids like no one's business, sculpt almost anything out of clay, and draw a wicked good picture with her eyes closed? Oh, that's just game night Annie. Watch out.
3. Mangoes. And Mango margaritas (obviously). I had TWO mangoes, and TWO mango margaritas this week. I might turn into a mango if I keep this up. Or a bottle of tequila. YUM.
4. These yellow pants. I bought them back in January, when I had no business buying yellow ankle pants. But I knew that when Spring did finally come around, I would have to have them in my wardrobe. So they've sat in my closet for months & months, just waiting for their moment of glory. And it's finally here. Kind of anti-climactic, but they are pretty fabulous, right?
5. Starbucks caramel frappuccinos. These may or may not be the reason I'm having trouble getting my beach bod back. I probably have one 3-4 times per week. In my mind - it's just frozen ice and coffee so it equals zero calories. What, is that wrong?