Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Jinxed

Pants, Bag, Wedges, Bracelets: J. Crew Shirt: H&M Necklace: Anthropologie





I got this top at H&M in NYC. And I am super proud of it because I feel like I NEVER find anything cute in H&M, which is so frustrating. For example, I went in there last week to look for a top to wear to a birthday party, and came out with nothing/nada/zilch. My friend Katie went the very next day, and shows up to the party looking absolutely freaking fantastic in a sheer black blouse and some navy pants. I swear, it's a curse. But luckily, as you can see, the bad luck lifted on our trip to NYC. Perhaps I'm just jinxed at all the Boston H&Ms, who knows. But it's a great excuse to go back to NYC right?

P.S. Who wants to tell me how the heck to make a blog button without photoshop? Anyone? Anyone at all?  :)

2 comments:

  1. Love your top, I have it in black :) the color of your pants is gorgeous!

    Xo,
    Angela
    Headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! And I have the same problem with h&m, it's always a hit or miss
    Brooke @ what2wear, monikabrooke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete