Thursday, March 22, 2012

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday

Pants, Shirt & Bracelets: J. Crew Necklace & Studded Bracelet: Madewell Shoes: Zara Clutch: Love, Cortnie




Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday:

1. This outfit, er, right? It was a total experiment...I was wondering what would happen if I paired 3 different leopard prints together, with bright blue pants (clearly I was begging for attention today). Will it be a leopard explosion that makes me look like a style blogging genius? Or will it just look like a big spotted cat threw up it's babies all over me? The hubs voted for the latter.
2. March Madness. OK, I know I talk about college basketball like, a lot, but this stuff is like drugs for me. I can (and will) watch all day long, no matter how nice it is outside. Nick says I turn into a scary, obsessive, vulgar man this time of year. I'll admit, my curse word percentage triples during the month of March, so he may be right on the money with that statement. Oh well, at least I still LOOK like a lady...
3. Warm Weather & sunshine. For some reason, as soon as it gets nice out, I have this intense desire to  roll around lay in a grassy field and just bask in the sun. Kind of like a dog would do. Not sure what that's about, but I can't wait to catch some rays. As soon as basketball season is over and I can go outdoors again.
4. The Hunger Games! I am REALLY late in hopping on this train, as I just finished book 1. But now every time I see the movie preview on TV, I stop whatever I'm doing and fall into a trance with my mouth hanging open. Yes, I have drool dripping down my chin by the time it's over, if you must know. It's also possible that I google the movie trailer and watch it several times per day. And I may or may not have wanted to buy the magazine with Hunger Games posters in it at the teen section of Barnes and Noble. Luckily, I guess, Nick made me put it down and walk away.
5. Cadbury eggs. Easter is a fantastic holiday in my book. Because Jesus rose from the dead? OK, sure. But also because there are the most perfectly sized and deliciously candy coated chocolate eggs that I can pop in my mouth, and never even realize I've eaten an entire bag until they are gone. And thank goodness for that.


1 comment:

  1. I love all of the leopard together! I need to try that!

    Xo,
    Angela
    Headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete