Friday, January 13, 2012

Satisfied

Shirt: J. Crew (sale) Skirt & Bangle: J. Crew outlet Snood: J. Crew Studded Bracelet: Madewell Tights & Boots: Target





Nick & I do this thing where he shows me 3 or 4 similar items online....like pairs of shoes, and I tell him which one I like best. Needless to say I ALWAYS pick the most expensive pair, even when I can't see the price. I'm cursed with expensive taste...CURSED I tell ya. Anyway, I was crushin' on a pair of booties at Steve Madden that were around $130. We went to Target last weekend, and I found the ones I'm wearing, which are almost identical, for $25. So of COURSE I bought them, but was worried I would be disappointed and still end up wanting the expensive Steve Madden ones anyway. Crazy thing - I am actally super satisfied with the Target version and haven't thought about the other booties since. Now there's a successful Frugal Friday story for ya! Thanks Target wedge booties, for not disappointin' a girl and making all my bootie dreams come true :)

No comments:

Post a Comment