Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bedhead


Dress, Shirt, Bag: J. Crew Shoes: Steve Madden (3 years ago) Glasses: Warby Parker






I'm classin' up this weeks Working Girl Wednesday with my leopard print belt & my fancy high heeled booties. I found these in my closet recently, and was pleasantly surprised by the fact that I didn't want to yank my feet out of them after 5 minutes. So, they are featured in today's outfit, AND tomorrow's. I actually wore them all night on Saturday, and the hubs only had to piggy back me after the last bar and not between each one. Ha, just kidding, I WISH he would piggy back me.

P.S. There is just something about this wall that always makes me look like I have bed head. Yep, blaming  my bad hair day on the wall. That makes sense right? I feel like I always need validation from you guys...


No comments:

Post a Comment