Friday, November 18, 2011

Vested

Vest: H&M Leggings: Target White tee & Boots: J. Crew






OK it's Frugal Friday (and remember, this excludes the boots for the Fall/Winter season...sorry, I'm a cheater). I wore this outfit when I was home in NY last week. Does it look super comfy? Because it was. I went into H & M (with my elbow pads, I ALWAYS need those bad boys in H & M), looking for a fur vest...and this is what I came out with. I wasn't quite sure about it at first...light pink sweater...greyish fur...but I put it on, and kind of fell in love. It even looked good with my elbow pads, so I just KNEW it was a winner. For those of you who have no idea why I keep referring to elbow pads, just see my last post :) So, you can hate on the faux fur pink sweater best...but I'm gonna love it & stroke it...ALL. DAY. LONG.

HOORAY it's Friday!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! And yes, it does look super comfy. And cute dog! :) Happy Friday and weekend :)

    ReplyDelete