Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday






Shirt, Skirt, Scarf, Boots: J. Crew Vest: Madewell Tights: Target

This Copycat Monday outfit was inspired by Jen of Jen loves Kev...check it & her out here. I'm sure many of you are familiar with her blog...but she has FANTASTIC everyday style. FAN - TAS - TIC.

Speaking of fantastic, hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving weekend. I will fill you in on mine at some point, but it definitely involved eating until I was in pain (seriously though, oops), several egg nog lattes, leftover sandwiches, WINE, playing Apples to Apples with my BFFs, an impromptu "Margarita Saturday," sleeping, shopping/getting some sweet deals, movie watching (Breaking Dawn ROCKED), oh, and taking outfit pics in front of my dad's really old rusty truck. That thang up there has been sitting in our backyard for years. YEARS. My mom is finally glad someone got some use out of it. My dad, well, he's got some work to do before anyone else ever will...

Maybe I can lug it up to Boston...it makes for a pretty awesome backdrop right?


No comments:

Post a Comment