Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Talk to My Outfit Tuesday

Dress: H&M Blazer & Scarf: Anthropologie (last year) Belt: Forever 21 Clutch: Love, Cortnie (etsy) Boots: Nine West (sale) Socks: Madewell







Dear little black dress: You might be the best dress I've ever purchased. I KNOW - that is quite the statement to live up to....but you were so CHEAP, and when I twirl around in you, you make me feel like a lovely lady. Except when a breeze comes at the exact same time I decide to twirl, and so I end up showing my backside to my neighbors. Then I don't so much feel like a lady.

Dear leopard clutch: I'm kind of jealous of you, because I feel like every time I wear you, anyone who reads the blog comments on how cute you are, and totally ignores the rest of me. No hard feelings though, I guess I can't blame them because you are kind of amazing. So I'll just take the backseat when you are around. No problem.

Dear chambray blazer: I am so excited for Spring time weather so I can start wearing you more. You may have shoulder pads...but I'm thinking that makes you even more awesome.

Dear black wedge boots: Since you are suede, you easily get dirty. Today I found some unknown substance crusted to your wedge heel. I'm going to pretend it was a dollop of the milkshake I had last week, and not remnants of the loogie the man walking in front of me spat onto the sidewalk.

*In case you don't know what a loogie is, find out here.

1 comment:

  1. Love the floral and leopard combination! Gorgeous.

    Xo,
    Angela
    Headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete