Monday, August 12, 2013

Copycat Monday





Jeans: Madewell // similar
Top: J. Crew // similar
Shoes: H&M // similar
Bag: J. Crew // here

Today's Copycat Monday outfit was inspired by Lulu of Simply Lulu Style! I loved how Lulu paired her sequin top with some distressed denim so I decided to give it a whirl myself. There is something to be said about mixing pretty, feminine pieces with more rugged ones. It kind of makes me want to do the same in my social life and maybe go glamping in a place like this. Now that's a tent, am I right?
How was everyone's weekend? If you follow me on instagram you'll know we spent the weekend moving some stuff into our new Boston apartment :) We won't be up there full time until the end of the month, and I have to say, I love that we are able to make a few trips up to unpack. Sure, moving on 3 different weekends kind of sucks, but it makes the organizing & decorating part SO much less overwhelming? Plus, who doesn't love pizza picnics on the floor and drinking wine out of a plastic solo cup because you have no furniture or real cups yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment