Monday, June 10, 2013

Copycat Monday





Pants: Old Navy // here
Top: Anthropologie // here (on sale)
Scarf: Anthropologie // similar
Shoes: Madewell // here
Bag: J. Crew // similar

Today called for copying this outfit from Kendi. When I get lazy and need to find some quick outfit inspiration, that girl is my go to. And apparently this outfit did a little more than inspire what I'm wearing, because I also had a dream about Kendi last night. We were running a booth together at a flea market (selling fabulous things of course) and her hubby was taking photos of us. I'm sure if Kendi ever read a post about a girl she doesn't even know dreaming about her, she might be totally creeped out...or maybe just maybe this sort of thing is acceptable in the blog world, no? I mean, we kind of are all a bunch of weirdos (and I mean that in the best way), right?

So Kendi, if you ever come across this post...1) I might die of excitement and 2) if I survive the excitement, I might die of embarrassment for now having you know that yes, I have very awkwardly awesome dreams about you. And if that doesn't make me a creeper in your eyes, well then, you are exactly the girl I thought you were :)

Hope you guys had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment