Thursday, May 23, 2013

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday





Skirt: J.Crew //  similar and similar
Tee: J. Crew // here
Bag: J. Crew // similar and similar
Espadrilles: Old Navy // here
Necklace: Madewell // similar

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy:

1. These espadrilles from Old Navy! I fell in love with these from J.Crew, but I couldn't quite justify the price....so when I found this coral version for WAY cheaper...this girl (me) was pret-ty dang excited.
2. Linen tees (like the pink one I'm wearing). I seriously can't get enough...I have a few from J. Crew, a few from Madewell, and I just love how they give a little extra edge to a casual piece. If you don't have a linen tee in your closet...I highly recommend one :)
3. MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND! This is in caps because I am THAT excited about it. We rented a house in the Hamptons for the weekend with some college friends, and I can't wait for the beach, lawn games, some drinks, bonfires, etc. WAHOO.
4. Aggie. Because even though I know I will have an awesome time this weekend, I will miss my little muffin (for those of you that are new around here, Aggie is our French bulldog).
5. Summahtime! Memorial Day marks the unofficial start of Summer right? Bbqs, day drinking, weddings, sweating my arse off...can't wait for it all!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment