Thursday, May 16, 2013

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday





Skirt: J.Crew // here and similar
Tee: J. Crew // here
Bag: J. Crew // here
Shoes: J. Crew // here
Necklaces: J. Crew // similar and similar
Bracelets: J.Crew // here

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy:

1. This whole outfit. I know, J.Crew exploded all over me. But I just couldn't help pairing all these pieces together...it was like they were made for each other. And they were also made for a nice warm, Spring day :)
2. Ginger cocktails! Anything with ginger (and alcohol) in it has got to be my new jam...so delish & refreshing. Try this one if you're intrigued too.
3. The Bachelorette premiere! I know we still have a little while to go, but I'm SO excited Des is the new bachelorette and I definitely have a total girl crush on her...
4. Neck parties. Sounds creepy, I know. Everyone is familiar with the arm party, which is also awesome, but lately I've been really into layering my necklaces, and I have to say, I'm lovin' it.
5. My new Madewell baseball hat. I recently ordered it and I can't wait to pair it with my J.Crew  rugby stripe dress when I'm in the Hamptons for Memorial Day (more on that next week)!

No comments:

Post a Comment