Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Talk to my Outfit Tuesday





Skirt: Madewell // here and similar
Tee: Zara // similar and here
Jacket: Zara // similar and similar
Shoes: J.Crew // here
Necklace: J. Crew // similar

Dear Jacket: You have been hiding in my closet for awhile now, but when I put on this graphic tee and striped skirt, I just knew you would be the perfect addition. And I kind of love that you also make me feel super cool because really, who doesn't feel a little bit cooler when wearing leather? 

Dear Tee: You are definitely one of those items that I wish I could buy in 13 different colors/styles. Lucky for my bank account, you only come in 1 other color.

Dear Shoes: I have to say, even though you pinch my toes a little bit I still love you, because, like my leather jacket, you just make me feel that much more confident. Maybe it's your patent leather shininess, or maybe it's your 4 buckles...but either way, I feel fabulous in you, and ready for a night out! My toes will probably hate me after that night out, but I'm OK with that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment