Thursday, April 25, 2013

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday





Jeans: Zara // similar and similar
Shirt: Zara // similar
Heels: Shoemint // similar
Bag: J.Crew // here

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy:

1. The Shoemint heels I'm wearing. We actually bought these as bridesmaid shoes for my best friend's wedding but decided to go with a different pair for the big day. But I loved these so much I decided to keep them too. Oops.
2. Dinner with friends. I don't think I need to say anymore...except that I had an awesome time with my CT girls & guys last weekend :)
3. The Americans on FX. Anyone else watch this show? It is SO good. So good. You think my TV habits would have died down since the weather is nicer...but not the case.
4. Zara. You guys know that I love me some J.Crew & Madewell, but I'm trying to branch out a little more these days...and I'm glad I have because it lead me to find my new fave boyfriend jeans and this awesome little striped knit top.
5. YOU guys. Thanks so much again for all your support and sweet thoughts about Monty. Losing him was the worst, but it helped to hear from you all and I will be forever grateful (clearly, since I can't stop thanking you). Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment