Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Talk to my Outfit Tuesday




Pants: Gap // here
Blouse: Madewell // similar and similar
Clutch: J.Crew Factory // here
Shoes: J.Crew // here and similar
Necklace: Anthropologie // here

Dear Pants: I've had you in my closet for a few weeks now, but I've had some trouble trying to style you. Now that I finally  have...I can think of a BUNCH of other ways to wear you...don't you love when that happens? Me too.

Dear Blouse: I just have to thank you for being such a timeless classic...a cream blouse will never go out of style, so I look forward to our life together :)

Dear Clutch: Did I NEED a yellow clutch? Probably not. But you look so cute with these gray pants...I'm sure glad to have you around.

Dear Necklace: I feel like I have been searching for you for YEARS. You are the perfect length, and you are just so pretty & unique...you kind of remind me of that pendant Louise wore in Teen Witch. Hopefully some of you remember that movie...did anyone else secretly hope that they would turn into a witch at 16? No? Just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment