Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Liquid Leggings





Leggings: c/o StyleLately // here
Top: Forever 21 // here
Shirt: Madewell // here
Boots: Forever 21 // similar
Bag: J.Crew // here
Necklace: Anthropologie // similar

Do you guys know how long I've wanted a pair of leathery looking leggings? Well let me tell ya, it's been a long time. I was a little nervous about how they would look on me, but when StyleLately sent me this awesome pair, I fell in love a little bit. They have the perfect amount of stretch, they are super comfy, and I think they look pretty dang cute, if I'm allowed to say so. They also kinda make me feel like a bad a** which is definitely another plus, since most days I just feel like a regular old working girl.

StyleLately has lots of cute tops, leggings, accessories, etc, so you guys should hop on over and check 'em out!

P.S. How awesome is this necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment