Monday, March 18, 2013

Copycat Monday





Jeans: Zara // similar
Cardi: Urban Outfitters // similar
Tee: J. Crew // here
Hat: Gap // similar
Boots: Target // similar
Sunglasses: Ray Ban

Today's Copycat Monday outfit was inspired by Sydney of The Daybook. Yeah, it was one of those crazy busy weeks/weekends, so I did what I do when I'm desperate for some outfit inspiration...I stalk either Kendi or Sydney. Plus, this outfit is perfect for a Monday. Comfy boyfriend jeans + a cozy, oversized cardi? I'll take it.

How was the weekend for you guys?
Some of you may have seen clips of mine, as my instagramming was a little out of control. But I just couldn't help it. There was shopping, there was risotto with truffle oil and gluten free tres leches cake, there was college basketball, bottomless mimosas, bourbon drinks, and new & old friends. Amazing. And definitely worth over-documenting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment