Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Talk to my Outfit Tuesday





Skirt: Madewell // Similar: here
Blouse: Madewell // Similar: here and here
Cardi: Madewell // Similar: here
Tights: Target
Shoes: Forever 21 // Similar: here
Necklace: Madewell // here
Bag: Madewell // Similar: here

Dear Skirt: Sometimes, when I'm bored at work, I look down at you and I kind of want to play tic tac toe with myself. Is that awkward, or awesome?

Dear Blouse: You are one of my faves. Black+sheer+dots = love.

Dear Sweater: I love your little neon thread detail. Sure, most people need bifocals to see it, but I know it's there and that's all that matters, right? That's also what I tell myself about painting my toes in the winter and wearing a cute outfit that no one gets to see.

Dear Wedges: For being from Forever 21, you are actually pretty comfy. I mean, there was that time I completely bit it while wearing you ...but I'm naturally clumsy so I'll take the fall for that one so that you can keep your reputation intact :)

No comments:

Post a Comment