Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Talk To My Outfit Tuesday




Jeans: Madewell (here)
Chambray: Madewell (here)
Sweater: Madewell (here)
Vest: Old Navy (here)
Boots: Target (here) Similar: here
Bag: Madewell (here)
Glasses: Warby Parker (here)

Dear Sweater: You make me feel old. Why, you ask? The little sister got you for Christmas, and well, she's about 10 years younger than me. So when I put you on, it made me wonder when it will stop being OK for me to shop at the same stores as my little sis. No more Madewell?! I would wither up into fetal position under 3 thousand blankets and never move. Hopefully I've still got another couple years before I'll be considered the weird old lady dressing like she's a teenager.

Dear Shirt: What did we girls do before there was chambray? I wear you casual, I wear you out to the cluuub, I wear you to Chipotle...I even wear you with sweats. Basically I'm just sayin' I'm so glad we met and I hope you stick around for a verrrrry long time.

Dear Vest: You, me and the hubs had movie night last week and your little front pockets were a PERFECT place for my Milk Duds to hang out. We watched Pitch Perfect (which was actually pretty funny) and by the end of the movie my jaw was unhinged from chewing all that caramel. But it was totally worth it. Even if I did have to eat a totally liquid diet the next day due to my sore jaw.

1 comment:

  1. Hi therе I am so gгatеful I fοund your weblog, I геаlly fοund
    you by mіѕtake, ωhilе I wаs looking
    on Yahoо fоr something еlse, Nonеthеless I am herе noω and would
    juѕt like to say thankѕ fοr a tremendοus ρost anԁ a all round exciting blog (Ι
    also love the theme/ԁesign), I don't have time to read it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the fantastic job.
    My page - loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete