Monday, January 7, 2013

Copycat Monday





Jeans: Gap Similar: here
Shirt: J. Crew (here)
Tank: J. Crew Similar: here
Hat: Gap (here)
Boots: Madewell Similar: here
Bag: Madewell (here)

Thank you, McKenna, for so brilliantly combining plaid & sequins. I know the holidays are over, but I plan on rocking my sequins for a few more months. And my plaid shirts, those will also be sticking around. Unfortunately, my holiday gut food baby might also be here for a bit while I try to get my butt back in shape...but at least it will be a stylishly clad food baby, all patterned and sparkly, right?
Er...right.

2 comments:

  1. Oooooo love this one! I saw that image too on Pinterest and thought it'd be a great outfit to try, we'll done!

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rocked this! I would never think to pair these two tops together.

    ReplyDelete