Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Talk To My Outfit Tuesday





Skirt: Anthropologie Similar: here
Sweater: Madewell (here)
Boots: Madewell (here)
Glasses: Warby Parker (here)
Bag: J. Crew Similar: here

Dear Owl Sweater: The second I saw you I broke out into a huge smile. How stinkin' CUTE are you?! I think I'm in trouble, because you're so cute that I kind of want to talk to you all day while I'm wearing you. And I also may have definitely named you. George.

Dear Skirt: What an awesome purchase you were. You definitely have me thinking I need more patterned pencil skirts in my life. Yep, more pencil skirts and more owl things to go with them.

Dear Boots: We went out on the TOWN last weekend (it definitely makes me sound old when I say it like that, doesn't it?) Unfortunately, I was fully clothed in an oversized chambray shirt, skinny jeans, and you... while the rest of the world was scantily clad in Halloween costumes. And I would have felt out of place and literally overdressed, except that you made me feel awesome. So we went out on that dance floor together, busted some moves together, and you helped me forget that I was probably 5 years older than most people there.

1 comment:

  1. Holy smokes this has to be my favorite outfit of yours........ever!!!!!! Kind of obsessed :)
    Brooke @ what2wear

    ReplyDelete