Monday, November 12, 2012

Copycat Monday





Jeans: Gap (here)
Shirt: Madewell (here)
Boots: Steve Madden (here)
Scarf: Gap Similar: here
Bag: Madewell Similar: here
Glasses: Warby Parker (here)

Today's Copycat Monday outfit comes to you from Pinterest. How can you not be addicted to that site? I know it's old news...but seriously. I go there and it's like I'm in my own little daydreamer's paradise. I get endless outfit inspiration, I decorate the house (and tree house) of my dreams, and I drool over the recipes that show me how to remove all nutritional value from vegetables by turning them into fried, delicious little morsels. What's not to love?

Did you guys have a good weekend? I hope so! We were in Baltimore for a wedding, and it was tons of fun...BUT. However. I shattered my new iPhone AND we got locked out of our apartment because someone (ahem, the hubs) left their keys in the hotel room and didn't realize until we were all the way back in CT. So that kinda sucked...but I suppose it was all worth it for a weekend of friends, fun and day drinking :)

1 comment:

  1. Love your scarf!! That sucks about your iPhone :( I hope you can get it fixed.

    Xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete