Thursday, October 25, 2012

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday




Pants: Madewell (here)
Tank: Madewell Similar: here
Cardi: Madewell (here)
Boots: Madewell (here)
Bag: Madewell (here)
Necklaces: J. Crew, Good

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy:

 1. This cardi & tank! They were birthday gifts from my mom and dad...and they are perfect together. Stripes on stripes and super comfy.
2. Fro Yo World! How has self serve frozen yogurt not been invented till now? I LOVE being able to put as much fro yo as I want in my cup and then add a weird mixture of whatever topping I want (sprinkles, white chocolate chips, Lucky Charms marshmallows - ya, I have a sweet tooth). It may cost $10 by the time I'm done loading up...but whatever. Totally worth it.
3. Halloween. For some reason, I find the fall and Halloween to be very nostalgic. I don't know why, since it brings back awkward HS memories, like that time the boy I liked totally ditched me and my awesome witch costume for the girl in the slutty mouse/bunny/cat costume (or did that just happen in Mean Girls?) But despite that, I still love this time of year. Though I will never let my future daughter dress up as a witch. Or a mouse/bunny/cat. But a slutty witch...maybe.
Kidding.
4. Drinking wine on the weekdays. I don't know why I'm including this one, since it didn't happen this week, but I think next week...wine Wednesday needs to be re-instituted.
5. Getting my hair did. It's been WAY too long..but I am counting down the days until next Saturday when I'm getting it cut...and maybe colored? What do you guys think...should I dye/highlight? Thoughts & opinions are welcomed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment