Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Talk to my Outfit Tuesday





Shirt: Madewell (here)
Pants: Madewell (here)
Shoes: J. Crew Similar: here
Bag: Madewell Similar: here
Watch: Timex via J. Crew

Dear Plaid Shirt: You are SO comfy & cozy. Anytime I wear you, I just want to cuddle up on the couch with a cup of hot chocolate. Or do something nature - y like go for a hike...also with hot chocolate. So basically, you make me crave hot chocolate way more than I should.

Dear Skinny Cords: I never want to take you off. Wearing you is like having soft fur all over my legs. Sounds attractive right? I look kind of like a weirdo when I wear you...because most normal people don't run their hands up and down their legs all day long. But I just can't help it.


Dear Purple Flats: High five! I got you on sale a few weeks ago, and it always makes me really excited when I can save a few bucks. Mostly so I can use those extra bucks to buy you in 5 other colors...but whatever. You rock.

4 comments:

  1. Love your checked blouse and the combination with purple is perfect!! Have a great day! Xx

    www.itchyedgy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combo! I'm still looking for a flannel shirt! Love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute! I want to wrap it up in a bow and give it to myself :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this mix of colors! The shirt is amazing and I love it with the pants :)

    Alison
    Www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete