Thursday, October 18, 2012

Go Shorty...





Pants: Madewell (here)
Sweater: J. Crew (here)
Vest: Old Navy
Boots: Madewell (here)
Bag: J. Crew (here)
Watch: Timex via J. Crew
Scarf: c/o Seams to Be

Oh HEY guys. Yep, today is my 28th birthday. And in case you hadn't figured it out... I LOVE MY BIRTHDAY! I love it so much that I like to think I have a "birthday weekend" every year, instead of just one day. I know, I'm kind of obnoxious. But whatever...it's mah birthdayyyyy! So in honor of October 18th, here is a list of things that make me warm & fuzzy about birthdays:

1. Birthday outfits. I have a thing. And my thing is that I always need to wear something new on my birthday...even if it's just socks. I mean, usually it's more than just my socks...but you get the idea. A new year deserves a new outfit! Or at least new socks.
2. Birthday coffee drinks from Starbucks. You get a free drink on your birthday with the rewards card, so I plan on going to TOWN on a pumpkin spice chai latte. It's like fall in a cup guys...amazing I tell ya.
3. Birthday adventures! The hubs and I are going wine tasting this weekend, and I can't wait! I'm also expecting breakfast in bed, etc. Yeah, total birthday diva here.
4. Presents...duh. Not to sound materialistic...but who doesn't love getting presents? OK let's be serious...who doesn't love tearing wrapping paper off presents? No? I'm the only one....hmmm.
5. Birthday cake! Call me old fashioned, but I believe everyone needs some sort of birthday cake/ cupcakes/dessert with a candle in it to make a birthday wish :)

P.S. This awesome scarf was sent to me by Lyndsay...and you guys should head over to her Etsy shop, Seams to Be, and check out all her awesome goodies. And hey, I mean, if you're feeling generous...you can totally buy me a birthday present since I love all her stuff. My address is.... OK, I'm just kidding :)

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Have a great day! I love your fall outfit and the pop of bright pink is perfect! Love your new scarf too--great style and color!

    ReplyDelete