Thursday, September 13, 2012

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday





Jeans: J. Crew Similar: here
Tee: J. Crew Similar: here
Vest: Old Navy Similar: here
Shoes: J. Crew Similar: here
Bag: Madewell Similar: here
Necklaces: UO, Madewell, J. Crew

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday:

1. The fall. I just LOVE it. I think most of us do. But the re-emergence of pumpkin spice lattes, the crisp, cool air, being able to wear boots again, football....well, it just literally makes me warm & fuzzy. OK, not the football part...but everything else.
2. This vest. I know everyone and their cousin has it, but seriously, what a versatile piece. I can't wait to wear it a thousand more ways.
3. Our new apartment. It was definitely a HUGE pain in the arse to unpack and get it all set up, but now that it's (mostly) there...I absolutely love it. We even got 2 new plants...Bridget and Herman. That's right guys...I'm not a crazy cat lady...I'm now officially a crazy plant lady.
4. CT! In honor of our new state, I have to say, it's not so bad. The Yale campus is gorgeous, plus, we get to hang out with a lot of our friends way more often (but don't worry Boston friends...we'll be back soon to visit)! Oh, and I can WALK to J. Crew (danger!).
5. Sons of Anarchy. It started this week guys and it is just SO. DAMN. GOOD. Plus, Jax is SO. DAMN. HOT.


2 comments:

  1. I have that vest too and love it! It looks great with jeans!

    Xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good- everyone might have that vest but it suits you perfectly.
    Glad your enjoying your new home- and I'm a bit if a crazy plant lady too
    X

    ReplyDelete