Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Meet Shanna

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the long weekend. Here's a little guest post from one of my favorite bloggers, Shanna. Things should be back to normal around here next week.

Well hello there, friends of Annie! I am Shanna from Because Shanna Said So. I blog about affordable fashion (a.k.a. my personal outfits), beauty obsessions and random life happenings. I try not to take myself too seriously and from time to time, have no problem making fun of myself.

I am super excited to be taking over Annie's blog today. I have been a reader of hers since I started my own blog and absolutely adore her wit and style. If only we could be IRL friends one day! Never say never, right? Here's to hoping! 

Anywho, I wanted to share a three wardrobe basics that can get you through all four seasons, no matter where you live. So, without further adieu, let's get started.

 
 
 
 
 
Top: Old Navy | Skirt: Forever 21 | Shoes: Express | Belt: Forever 21 | Necklace: Target

Chambray Top (aka - the Blue Jean Shirt)
Okay, I will admit that I wasn't a fan at first, but my mind quickly changed. I am now a proud owner of not one, but two chambray shirts. One is plain and the one you see here showcases another fave of mine, polka dots. Ladies, IMO, you can't go wrong with chambray. It's like a LBD, you can were it  so many ways and with so many things. Get one, if you haven't already!

Solid Skirt
Keeping this one simple. Every lady needs at least 3-4 solid pencil skirts in their closet. They can be remixed over and over and over again. My choices would be khaki, black and creme. Again, dress them up or dress them down, just make sure they aren't hoochie short. Right above the knees is always best.

Red Shoes
We have all seen the Wizard of Oz, right? Well, let's keep Dorothy's legacy alive. Red shoes can be paired with numerous colors and patterns and is a color for all seasons. It doesn't matter, wedges, heels, flats, heck, boots if you have the confidences, just own a pair. You will be surprised at how much you wear them.

Easy as 1-2-3!

Thanks again, Annie, for inviting me over today! I hope each of you stop by and see me sometime! 
I love making new friends and discovering new blogs!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment: