Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Leopard Love




Shirt: c/o Oasap
Pants: Madewell (here)
Shoes: Steve Madden (here)
Bag: Zara

So it's Wednesday, and not sure if you guys have noticed, but I've worn my leopard heels 3 days in a row. I'm on a kick. It's like that time in 2nd grade when I refused to take off my Shera underpants (that's Shera, of He-man & Shera). OK, kidding, I did change my underpants, but I'm pretty sure there was some sort of  T shirt like this one, that my mom couldn't get off me for a week or two. So here's a little tip: if you don't want to see my leopard heels anymore, you might not want to come back tomorrow :)

But hopefully you guys love these shoes as much as I do, and if that's the case, see ya bright & early!

3 comments:

  1. Love the yellow and pink together!! Love those leopard heels so I don't blame you for wearing them a lot!

    Xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 days in a row is fine because they are cute! Love these colors together!

    ReplyDelete