Monday, September 10, 2012

Copycat Monday




Jeans: Citizens of Humanity Similar: here
Tee: Madewell Similar: here
Boots: Madewell (here)
Bag: J. Crew
Scarf: Madewell Similar: here
Watch: Michael Kors (here)

Hey guys! So I'm officially declaring myself back into the blog groove starting today. Hallelujah, it feels good to be back! I want to say thanks for stickin' with me the past few weeks, and a HUGE thanks to all the lovely ladies that did guest posts for me....ya'll rock. I start my new job today so we'll see how that goes. It's got to be a GREAT sign that there's a Starbucks on the corner, right?

Anyway, thanks to good 'ol Sidney for giving me the inspiration for this look. I decided to give it a little fall edge with the scarf and boots. God I love fall. But that's a story for another day...have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new job! I love your scarf and bag!!

    Xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this simple look! So glad ur back! Missed u!

    Joyce@
    Sip-n-wear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete