Thursday, September 6, 2012

Bye, Neighbor




Jeans: Madewell Similar: here and here
Blouse: Madewell Similar: here
Shoes: J. Crew Similar: here
Necklaces: J. Crew Similar: here

Though I've been slacking with the outfit posts lately, I still do get dressed, I promise. So when I threw on this new peplum top, I just had to drag the hubs outside to take outfit pics one last time before the move. And of course it happened to be the middle of the day on the weekend, so in honor of our last set of outfit pics in Boston, everyone and their mother decided to walk down the street while we were taking these. And I remembered just how awkward being s style blogger can be. But you know what? I love it anyway.

Plus, then I remembered none of these people would ever see me again, including my neighbors. Can't wait to show my NEW neighbors what style blogging is all about. Ha. 

1 comment: