Thursday, August 9, 2012

Wedding Wear...again


Madewell Casey Cami Dress
Madewell Peep Toe Film Noir Pump
ASOS Chunky Link Bracelet
Madewell Arrowstack Necklace
J. Crew Flower Lattice Necklace
J. Crew Bubble Earrings
Similar Elie Saab clutch

In honor of all the weddings this weekend, here is a fun little number I put together. I feel like this dress would be perfect for hiding food babies and stains, because let's face it, anytime I have to get fancy, I inevitably spill everything on myself. So here's to eating, drinking, and staying clean. Oh, and to Adam & Steph...who tie the knot tomorrow. Their wedding is at a winery...and if it's anything like the last time I was at one of those thangs, it's sure to be an awesome time :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I would so wear this, such a cute dress!

    XO, adropofbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete