Thursday, July 26, 2012

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday

Uh, what the HECK is my left hand doing? So awkward.



Jeans: American Eagle (old) Similar: here
Tank: Madewell (here)
Shoes: J. Crew Similar: here
Necklaces: J. Crew & Urban Outfitters Similar: here
Clutch: J. Crew (old) Similar: here
Bracelets: J. Crew & Forever 21

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday:
1. Trivia nights! The hubs and I went to a pub while on vacation in Mystic, CT, and we ended up getting 2nd place during trivia, which we were both quite proud of! There may have been a bonus round where we had to identify famous married couples, and I kicked butt in that! Yep, I knew all the stupid celebrity gossip, and Nick took care of all the intelligent shtuff. Yay for knowing useless info!
2. The beach. Toes in the sand. The sound of the waves. Napping. Sun tans. Boogie boarding (and flashing my dad accidentally because I stupidly decided to wear a bandeau top...oops).
3. BBQs, Italian ices, reading a book, a cold glass of white wine, lobster tacos, long walks. And all things Summer.
4. Vineyards. I know this one was on the list recently - but that was BEFORE we actually went. And let me tell ya, going to the winery was so much better than I ever imagined. We got to taste 7 wines each, and then we had a picnic among the vines. It would have been very romantic if I hadn't been quite tipsy...the only thing I could focus on was eating the entire bag of chips we brought as fast as I could. Ah well.
5. These jeans. Mostly because they piss of the hubs, as they are the epitome of boyfriend jeans: they are about a size too big, so after I wear them for approximately 10 minutes, they are falling off me and give me plumber's crack if I'm not careful. But they are SUPER comfy and they look cute during minutes 1 - 10 so that's a plus.

And here are some photos from our trip to the winery & (drunken) picnic:



YUM
Love him 




We were both pretty taken with those chips.



3 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun :) I love your boyfriend jeans! I still need to find a pair.

    Xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirt in the first outfit! And I love love love the dress in the second outfit. You are so darling!
    Carlee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable pictures! Love the boyfriend jeans on u!


    -True

    ReplyDelete