Thursday, July 12, 2012

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday




Shorts: Forever 21 Similar: here and here
Shirt: J. Crew Similar: here
Sandals: J. Crew Similar: here and here
Watch: J. Crew Similar: here
Sunglasses: Ray Ban Similar: here
Nail polish: Deborah Lippmann - Yellow Brick Road (here)

You all asked me where I was going for vacation so I figured I wouldn't keep you in suspense any longer. Get ready. We are going to....

Rhode Island. Glamorous, I know. But we are spending a few days with family & then Nick and I are breaking off on our own and staying in Mystic, CT...should be fun!


On to the warm & fuzzies:


1. Vineyards! I've actually never really been to one, but Nick & I plan on going on our vacation next week. Beautiful scenery AND free wine samples? You can't beat that. Nick might have to carry me home.
2. These shorts. OK, I have to admit I feel a little like a slutty teenager when I wear them, because they are kind of short. I wore them to my sister's grad party and was totally worried I looked like I was trying to hard. But then I realized I didn't care because they were $12.50 AND they are super stretchy and comfy. I also may have stopped caring after a game or 2 of wine pong (in which I definitely wasn't trying to hard to fit in).
3. VACATIONS! I'm sorry I can't shut up about mine, but I am SO excited for some time off work. I am going to eat a lot, drink a lot, hopefully get a tan, and play the heck out of some board games with my fam. Can't freakin' wait :)
4. Ice water with lemon. It's really the only way to get me to drink any water. It's kind of like when you disguise pills for your pet in a piece of bread or cheese... I just sneak a lemon in there and BOOM...I'm guzzling water. And drooling just a like dog.
5. Mojitos! We picked some fresh mint from our garden the other day and made some damn good mojitos. Mint, lime, SUGAR, rum...so refreshing!

1 comment:

  1. Loveeee your shirt and shorts! And only $12.50?! What a steal. Your vacation sounds perfect! Have fun :)

    Xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete