Thursday, July 5, 2012

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday





Shorts: J. Crew Similar: here
Shirt: J. Crew Similar: here and here
Necklace: J. Crew Similar: here
Chain Necklace: Urban Outfitters (here)
Bracelets: J. Crew & Madewell
Sandals: J. Crew (here) Similar: here
Bag: J. Crew (old) Similar: here

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday:

1. Uh, J. Crew? Haha - I MUST love it because this entire outfit reeks of it and was totally stolen from their catalog. What can I say, sometimes I'd rather be lazy and steal outfit ideas. Don't judge me.
2. Outdoor parties! We are headed to another shindig this weekend and I can't wait to eat, drink, and then pass out in front of the outdoor fire at like 9pm because I'm getting old and can't handle my drinks anymore.
3. This lace tee. I've been saving and saving and saving this little gal. For what, I don't know - but isn't it nice to remember you have something new to wear sometimes? Um, what, is that the thought process of a shopaholic? Better get back to those meetings...
4. Running. And the ONLY reason I'm putting this on the list is because I have a dress that I need to squeeze myself into for a wedding in August. Nope, I don't want to run to be healthy. And endorphins? Meh, who cares. I JUST want to be able to wear my dress without popping the zipper open and looking like a sausage. Is that too much to ask? I think not. And OK - if the endorphins happen to kick in while I'm dragging myself around the track, well I suppose that's alright.
5. Beer Pong! Or for me - it's hard cider or wine pong since I can't drink beer. My sister & I teamed up at her party, and we dominated! Sam, I'm totally going to practice every weekend so I can come visit you at college and we can kick some butt. What, that's not weird right? Well, not if I pretend I'm 21 it's not :)
6. Water balloon fights! The hubs and I ambushed my little sister and her friends last weekend, and it was awesome! Except when I accidentally hit that one girl who wasn't exactly excited about getting her outfit wet. Whoops. But it was still so much fun, especially since we were all sweating ballz in the heat & humidity.

3 comments:

  1. I love your shirt and chain necklace so much!
    Wanna follow each other? Please let me know! :)

    Bisous, Tasha


    http://unetouchedestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. annie love this outfit! and i am going to have to invite you to jons brothers beer pong tourny hahaha its quite intense!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this outfit! The pink and red are gorgeous together :)

    Xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete