Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Talk to my Outfit Tuesday




Skirt: American Apparel (here) 
Shirt: Aeropostale Similar: here
Shoes: Target (here)
Bag: J. Crew Similar: here
Bracelets: Anthropologie & Oia Jules

Dear Skirt: If only you could watch me struggle while putting you on. You have no zipper, and your waistband CLAIMS to be elastic, however, I must inform you that it is a poor excuse for elastic. I have to wiggle you up to my hips and then pull and stretch to get you over my bum. But I suppose I can forgive you since you look pretty cute when you're on.

Dear Shirt: What is it about gingham? Maybe it's the fact that you make me want to have a picnic and play checkers, but something about you just gets me. Also - a note to your "maker" Aeropostale - not sure WHO  they are designing their size small shirts for, but most people's arms are not the size of empty paper towel rolls, and most people actually LIKE to button their shirts fully over their boobs, so I think they should wise up and realize that their sizing needs to be updated. I mean, who even fits in an XS? The Indian in the Cupboard?

Dear Bag: I'm so sorry that my blue jeans ruined your backside. That wasn't very nice of them, I know. It's like that time I got a mustache drawn on my face in permanent marker. SO not cool. PLEASE tell me how to get that ugly blue dye off of you and I will gladly oblige. I will note that scrubbing you senseless has not worked. And it did not work on my poor face either.

And the winner of the Skincare RX giveaway is Molly from Still Being Molly! Congrats Molly...I will email you with details :)

1 comment:

  1. Obsessed with this oufit!!! The gingham is amazing and I love how you tied it.

    Xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete