Thursday, June 28, 2012

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday





Skirt: Madewell (here)
Tee: J. Crew (here)
Necklace: Anthropologie Similar: here
Shoes: Target Similar: here
Bag: Zara Similar: here
Glasses: Warby Parker (here)

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday:

1. My little sis! I know I've probably talked about her way too much, but she just graduated HS and we are headed to NY tomorrow for her graduation party. So proud a ya Sammy :)
2. Backyard parties! So this goes along with number 1 - the grad party will be in our backyard, and I love a good 'ol fashioned BBQ. And we have a trampoline back there - so that's pretty awesome. And so are the  seat drop wars we will have.
3. This tee. I have it in like 7 colors. It's seriously the best thing since string cheese.
4. Corn on the cob. Am I right? We've had it several times in the last 2 weeks, and it's so good I don't even mind all the little stringys that hang around in between my teeth when I'm done.
5. Going to the movies! We saw Snow White & the Huntsman on Saturday night. We also over-indulged in Raisinets and Swedish Fish, so that was fun.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh that neklace! Loving it and your bag! Congrats to your sis!

    Xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete