Thursday, June 7, 2012

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday





Skirt: J. Crew (here) Similar: here
Tee: J. Crew (here) Similar: here
Chambray: J. Crew Similar: here
Wedges: Target
Locket & Necklace: J. Crew Similar: here

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy:

1. My leetle sister! I'm headed home to NY tonight so I can spend the day with her tomorrow to help her get ready for her senior prom. I can't wait to show you guys pics. And also live vicariously through her. Yes I will ALSO be getting my hair and makeup done. Ha, kidding, but kind of wish I wasn't :)
2. This skirt! I'm pretty sure neon denim is the only thing I need in my life from now on.
3. GIRLS. No, not girls in general, though we are awesome, but the show GIRLS on HBO. So hilarious.
4. Dunkin' Donuts Black Cocoa Creme Iced Coffee. Pretty sure there are 1,000 calories in one of these, but SO worth it.
5. Gardening! Nick & I planted tomatoes in our small garden last week and it was SO cool. It may have been more like Nick planting the tomatoes and me watching after I saw all the spiders crawling around, but it was still fun. How cool is it to watch something grow from a small seed or plant? Yeah, I'm a huge nerd.
6. The little notes the hubs left all around the apartment for me to find while he was gone on a work trip - SO cute! Sorry Nick - this was so awesome I just couldn't help sharing with the world. Let the teasing begin....

1 comment:

  1. Love your skirt and shoes!! You look gorgeous and that's so cute he left you notes :)

    Xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete