Thursday, May 17, 2012

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy






Skirt: American Apparel (here) Similar: here
Blouse: Madewell (here)
Shoes: TOMS (here)
Bag: J. Crew (old)
Bracelets: J. Crew & Anthropologie (here)
Sunglasses: ASOS (here)

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy:

1. Sick Days. Now don't get me wrong, being sick sucks. But staying at home, sleeping all day, watching movie after movie and drinking TONS of tea with lemon & honey isn't SO bad.
2. The Bachelorette! It's back guys...and I can't wait for all the drama. And I may have a mini crush on Jef. Like, the tiniest of tiny crushes. It must have been the skateboard.
3. Target! I've been dying to make a trip here because I've seen so many fabulous things on bloggers lately. So we went on Saturday, and I left with 2 beach coverups, an awesome necklace, some wedges, and 2 pairs of socks. I never fail to leave Target without at least one pair of socks. Success!
4. This skirt. Stripes & poof? Couldn't get much better if it tried. Well, I mean, unless it was like made of money, or something awesome like that. Then I guess it would be better. 
5. Brunch. I've been begging Nick to take me to brunch, particularly the "blues brunch" where there is a band playing while you eat. Luckily this weekend was Mother's Day so I latched on to that fact and made him bring his mom, and therefore me, to brunch on Sunday. As I mentioned on Monday, I had 3 delicious cocktails. I also had Huevos Rancheros and was utterly mesmerized by the banjo player in the blues band. Those 3 cocktails were magical :) And so is being mildly drunk during the day on a Sunday.

3 comments:

  1. Love this outfit!!!! The prints are so gorgeous together! I've been thinking about getting a pair of Toms wedges. Are they comfortable?

    Xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dear thanks for ur nice comment on my blog and for following me. i will of course follow u. i love ur outfit it works really well together and those shoes are great id say there great for walking in and still look glam. glad u had a nice Sunday sounds like fun i love a cocktail or three myself!! kisses from Dublin xx leo .

    ReplyDelete