Friday, May 25, 2012

Jersey Shore



Proenza Schouler Suede Tote
ALDO Cape Coral Platform Pump
Tory Burch Wide Resin Cuff Bracelet
Madewell Laugh Cry Repeat Heart Tee
Tom Ford Martina Cat Eye Sunglasses
Yochi Jet Black Button Earrings
Similar Sequin Mini Skirt

So what am I doing for Memorial Day weekend? Jerzin' it up, that's what! Yes, this girl is headed to the infamous Jersey Shore, and in honor of the trip I thought I would post a Jersey inspired outfit. Don't worry, I fully intend to rock a Snooki poof, get way too drunk and then run from the cops while trying to go night swimming in the ocean, and Jersey Turnpike the heck out of the dance floor. OK, kidding on that last one, I don't even know what Jersey Turnpiking is. I THINK it's a slutty dance move, but to me those words just involve driving down the terrible smelling highway in order to get to the land of fake tans, "No Shower Happy Hour" (this one I'm actually pretty excited about), and seeing my fabulous friends. Yeah, we're pretty classy.

1 comment:

  1. That skirt is perfect for a night out in jersey shore, haha!!
    And those cuffs, love 'em!
    Have a great weekend!! Xo

    ReplyDelete