Thursday, March 8, 2012

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday

Jeans, Sweater, Necklace: Madewell Chambray shirt & Locket: J. Crew Bag: Zara Shoes: Target






Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday:

1. When we were watching a movie with the actor who played Professor Dumbledore and the hubs said: "I wish Dumbledore was the voice of my GPS." Once again, touche husband, touche.
2. March Madness. This time of year is my favorite! After Christmas and my Birthday month of course. The Big East basketball tournament is going on right now in NYC - and we are going to the semi-finals tomorrow night as part of Nick's birthday present.  I love being SO invested in something whose outcome has absolutely no effect on my life. I definitely did NOT cry when Villanova lost last night. Definitely not.
3. Shuffleboard. We tried to go bowling with some friends on Saturday night, but the wait for the lanes was super long, so we ended up playing Shuffleboard instead. There is something really satisfying about sliding a little metal puck down a lane filled with sand and trying not to let it slide off. Or maybe it was the 2 giant fishbowls we all drank that made it so fun. 
4. This turquoise and caicos Essie nail polish. I bought it last week and it's my new fave! I find myself staring down at my nails quite often and daydreaming about beaches & pina coladas, instead of doing work. Sigh.
5. This red sweater/hoodie. I've had this gem tucked away in my closet for a few months. Not sure what I was waiting for - I mean, it's red, and super comfy. And, Nick said I looked like something really inappropriate when I put the hood on. So what's not to love?

1 comment:

  1. Love your bag and shoes!! I also love playing shuffleboard :)

    Xo,
    Angela
    Headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete