Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Talk to My Outfit Tuesday

Jacket: Madewell Blouse & Shoes: J. Crew Clutch: ASOS Pants: Zara





Dear Wind: You are not part of my outfit - but you are driving me nuts these days, so I just wanted you to know that. You show up unannounced and blow my hair directly into my face so that it lands in my lip gloss/stick. And then I have little sticky pink lines all over my face and look like I got mauled by a cat. Not cool.

Dear Jean Jacket: I am so glad you are back in style. I have such fond memories of my previous jean jacket days...we played capture the flag together...we ate ice cream together...we even went to the 7th grade dance together, where I awkwardly busted a move to that song "Too Close" by Next. Just thinking about it makes me blush...and start singing.... "Baby when we're grindin'..."

Dear Mint Pants: I searched long and hard for you, and I am so happy to have you in my life. We had our first moment together in that teeny tiny dressing room in Zara. I couldn't back up enough from the mirror when I was trying you on because there was so little space, so I didn't know for sure if you actually looked good or not - but I bought you anyway. I think you turned out OK. My elbow on the other hand, STILL has a bruise. Zara - please fix your dressing rooms, thanks.

Dear Pink Blouse: Everyone and their mother stares at me when I wear you because you are SO bright. I don't mind though, because you take their attention away from the pink lip gloss lines all over my face. So thanks for that.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I really love all of these colors together!

    Xo,
    Angela
    Headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! The pink and the mint! I can't get enough mint!

    ReplyDelete