Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ohio State of Mind



Sweater & Pants: Madewell Scarf: J. Crew Boots: Nine West (sale)




A little leopard goes a long way
Sweater: Joseph Pants: Madewell Shoes: Acute 2 Faux Bag: J. Crew Necklace: Kenneth Jay Lane


So it's Two for Tuesday and the item of the week is red pants! I seriously can't take mine off. I even shower with them. And don't you love the leopard print & red together? You're going to be seeing a lot of leopard print on me & all over the blog this Fall/Winter, oh yes.

This is the outfit I wore this weekend to go visit Nick's grandma & grandpa in Ohio, so it had to be comfy. Remember when I told you we had an exhausting weekend? Well, it went a little like this: 3 flights, 7 hours of driving, 3 states, lots of dead deer on the roads, McDonald's, a million cornfields, a minor amount of sleep, nearly hitting a deer while driving, McDonald's again (seriously though, they were everywhere), oh and almost hitting about 3 more deer. This was all in about 36 hours. It was hectic, sad, and also really great. Nick's grandma is adorable & his grandpa is a HOOT and a half. He kept telling stories & calling the people in the stories "them sons of b*tches." Think he might be my new favorite person.

One of the many farms we saw along the drive

One of the MILLION corn fields we drove by. I was so excited by them for some weird reason...


3 comments:

  1. I'm a Boston fashion blogger too! So glad I've discovered you.

    I love this outfit. Chunky sweater + colored pants = a perfect fall outfit. I really need some red pants!

    I hope you'll check my blog out: www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that sweater! Looks so warm and adorable all at the same time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I think I just fell in love with your scarf! Looks sooo cozy! And hello fellow boston blogger (you're totally supposed to read that with a creeper voice)xoxo

    alittlebitoflacquer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete