Friday, November 4, 2011

Laid Back

Sweater: Madewell (sale) Scarf: Madewell Skirt: Forever 21 Boots: Nine West (sale)




I really love the idea of pairing something fancy (like this skirt) with something more grungy (like the chunky sweater & boots). It makes me feel so nonchalant about my outfit, like it's no big deal. But really guys, I did put some (OK, a lot) of thought into it.

Just a couple things I want to share with you before we break for the weekend: I work hard for those calf muscles you see in pic 2/3. So excited we are not flying on a plane this weekend. I love my yellow labrador Montana (Monty) and after I show you pics of him on Monday, you will too. I really like to give high fives...especially to my husband Nick. I was in bed at 8pm last night. That does not make me a loser, does it? Shoot. At least I'm well rested for the weekend.

Have a freakin' awesome weekend guys!

4 comments:

  1. Love the boots!!! Thanks for stopping by our blog. We are following you now.

    xoxo
    Venessa & Julia at http://www.everything-pretty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scarf and skirt! I have an olive green lace skirt, but I'm currently struggling with how to style it. Thanks for the idea :)

    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this skirt and love the colors of this amazing scarf!

    Ask the Duplex

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool blog! love the humor :)

    xo, vanessa (the gal)

    http://fashiongalfireman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete