Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Warm & Fuzzies

Boots: Steve Madden Jacket: Madewell



Dress: H & M Necklace: Forever 21



I should have saved this outfit for Frugal Friday...because I'm new at the buying cheaper clothes thing, so I don't have a ton of options yet. Wow, that makes me sound like a snob.  But I'm so glad I started this blog...because it made me start going to stores like H & M and Forever 21 again, and finding really cute things that allow me to spend money on real food and not eat Ramen noodles for dinner every night. Just kidding, regardless of my spending habits, I never did that...but still.

And now on to the WARM & FUZZIES (if you are new here, it's things that make me warm & fuzzy Thursday!):
1. Helping my co- worker Melissa pick out not 1, but 2 new pairs of boots! We snuck out at lunch time last week and mad - dashed it through DSW. We burned some calories & she looks super cute in her new boots...win win!
2. Homemade pizza. Nick made it over the weekend...count 'em...3 different types: Clam/white pizza, regular 'ol cheese, and fresh tomato/ricotta. I should say that the overindulging that took place is what really made me warm & fuzzy since I was so freakin' full.
3. My new coat. So we popped by Old Navy to just return a few things...and of course, we decide to take a browse. Welp, I walked past this LEOPARD print coat a few times...writing it off as a bit too loud. But then I realize I've walked by it with narrowed eyes about 5 times...which means I should probably try it on. So I do...and it's just Love with a capital L. And, it was 40% off. I almost peed my pants from excitement. Almost.
4. Wait for it.....Nick & I splurged on a NEW camera. This is super exciting for a couple of reasons. First, we have always wanted one. And second, my outfit pictures will be WAY better quality. At least, they better be...or my warm & fuzzies will fizzle out and I'll have to quit the blog for reals. Please new camera...make me shine!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, that's quite a cute outfit for your new frugal outings. Love the necklace. Am new to your blog. Do check out mine and follow if you like. Would love to follow you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this outfit!

    ReplyDelete